Becoming a Patient
Before you can see a doctor, you must first qualify for clinic services. The requirements to become a patient are:
- Be a resident of Wyandotte County
- Have no insurance
- Live at or below 150% of the federal poverty level.
To become a patient, call the clinic for an appointment to qualify for services. At your appointment, please bring the following documents:
- Last four paycheck stubs or proof of income
- Copy of Income Tax Return (1040 form)
- Proof of address in Wyandotte County
- Photo ID
All patient qualification is by appointment only. Please call to schedule your appointment to qualify for services.
When you qualify for services, you will also receive a brief orientation to the clinic, including your rights and responsibilities as a patient, and a brief overview of clinic services. After this meeting, you can schedule an appointment to see a provider.
Click Here for Patient Notice of Privacy Practices
Click Here for Patient Notice of Privacy Practices in Spanish